The foundation of The Equestrian Programs philosophy is to enhance the personal development of youth through a rewarding equestrian experience. We provide a wholesome environment where positive role modeling supports character development. Horses respond to leaders who demonstrate confidence, provide clear direction, and create a connection.
The goals of the MBYLI Equestrian Program are to:
- Improve Motor Coordination and Balance
- Demonstrate confidence through riding
- Develop a strong sense of responsibility by learning to take care of horses and equipment
- Provide clear direction and create a connection
- Therapeutic riding which contributes positively to the cognitive, physical, emotional and social well-being of individuals with special needs.
MBYLI is now accepting volunteers for our 2019 Equestrian program. Searching for people with a background in equestrian, horse training, or handling horses.
Sign up now, slots are going fast!