Mentoring assures youth that there is someone who cares and provides guidance with day-to-day challenges. Research confirms that when youth are supported through mentoring, they develop life skills and core values that are essential to success. Mentoring connects youth to personal growth and social economic goals and opportunities.
The goals of the MBYLI Mentoring Program are to:
- Foster higher educational aspirations
- Build healthier relationships and empower youth to make positive lifestyle choices
- Enhance self-esteem and self-confidence
- Improve behavior at home and at school
- Build stronger relationships with parents, teachers, and peers
- Improve interpersonal skills
- Being active in Community Services and making a lasting, positive impact
- Promote Spiritual Growth and Development
MBYLI is now accepting volunteers for our 2019 Mentoring program.
Sign up now, slots are going fast!